For those clients who are not eligible for legal aid we offer a first appointment fixed fee legal service.
For £50 (+VAT) we will:
- Attend you in our office for up to one hour.
- Discuss your matter and provide advice that is tailored to you and your needs.
- Advise you of the steps available to you and likely cost of those steps.
- Discuss funding options, including assessing whether you might be eligible for legal aid.
- Provide you with a written summary of the discussion and advice.
Payment is made at the time of the appointment by cash, cheque or card (payments by credit card do carry a surcharge of 2.5% of the amount paid to cover bank charges).
Our first appointment fixed fee legal service differ vastly from the free first appointments that some firms offer, which usually do not last very long and can result in you being given very little advice.
To understand our Fixed Fee Legal Service further and to book an appointment please contact us by calling 0161 429 7251.